Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two Trips to Follow

I love it when bloggers board planes and fly to other countries to see the work of Compassion International. I love reading their stories and seeing their photos.

This week you can go to Africa with Ann Voskamp and her daughter and next week you can go to Nicaragua with a whole handful of bloggers and their fearless leader, Shaun Groves.

Uganda, Africa ~ Ann and her daughter are headed to Uganda where they will get to meet Katie Davis, as well as see the work of Compassion. I'm not sure if Ann will be blogging during the trip, but know you can follow her on instagram, facebook and/or twitter.



Nicaragua
Shaun Groves and a whole new team of bloggers are headed to Nicaragua next week for another eye opening report from the field. 

Here's the roster of who will be blogging live from Nicaragua next week:


I don't know about you, but I'm super excited to hear about their adventures. Would join me in praying for them all? For their health, safety and for them to be able to communicate the need to their audiences?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...