Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Correspondence Supply Kit

I was inspired by the brilliant Yvonne of Our Little Corner of the World, to put together this correspondence supply kit for sponsors at my church.





I had been holding letter writing gatherings, but attendance has been weak and I wanted a new way to encourage my church friends to write to their kids. When Yvonne posted about putting together a kit like this for her church, I was inspired to try it at my church.

As you can see from the photos, I have a little "welcome note" on the inside of the lid. I also included a longer explanation of what is in the box and letter writing ideas on a separate sheet of paper in the front folder.

Then I have various paper selections - sorted by gender and age - as well as birthday paper and cards for sponsors to use. I also have a folder of stickers, paper goodies, maps and envelopes. And just for fun, I have a folder of Compassion clings and stickers for the sponsors to take if they want.

We do have people at our church who sponsor through other organizations and I will let them know they are welcome to this supply as well.

A big THANK YOU to Yvonne for this great idea! You should click over HERE to see Yvonne's correspondence box.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...