Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day

Confession time....I'm not on the ball when it comes to planning for Valentine's day.

I do fine with Christmas ~ getting my cards out early enough ~ but Valentine's day? Not so much. At least not this year. Last year I was much more timely!

Thankfully the message of "I love you" is one that is always appropriate to tell our sponsored kids!

Thanks to Pinterest, I have plenty of ideas...I just need to pick one and get started.

**If you decide you want to pin one of these, please do so from the original source and not from this post. I have links to the original source under each photo.



From Day in My Life





from www.krokotak.com





Printable valentines with Bible verses





Heart tree at Putti's World

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, I have a letter writing idea board....you can find me HERE.

So what are your ideas for Valentine's day?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...