Monday, November 5, 2012

Mail Call Monday - LDP Graduation photos from Peru!


A little more than a week ago I was overjoyed to receive an email from David, our LDP student in Peru. Because he has completed the program and graduated, we were able to release our personal contact information to him, and he emailed us.

He wrote to us on Friday, October 26 - the day of his Compassion LDP graduation. I could tell from his letter that he was very excited and looking forward to the event.

I wrote back a couple days later, not sure how long it would take him to respond.

I didn't have to wait long.

He wrote again today, this time including many photos from the graduation ceremony and another of him playing drums at the most recent LDP camp.







This is the same David I referred to in my shoebox post. He's all grown up and ready to face the world!

Would you join me in saying a prayer for this extraordinary young man and for the future that lies ahead of him?

I'm linking up with Michelle at Blogging From the Boonies.
Mail Call Button





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...