Friday, November 23, 2012

Correspondence Kit Winners and a Black Friday Deal

I'm sorry I'm late posting this....I got caught up doing a puzzle with my daughter. We are out of our regular routine as this is a holiday weekend.

Anyway... I drew three winners and for all who didn't win...read on because I have a deal for you.

Congrats to

Kayla

Hannah 

Sharon

 Please email your mailing address to me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com. Also, I need to know which kit you prefer: young girl, teen girl, young boy, teen boy.


Now for the Black Friday deal....I'm not a big fan of the consumerism that seems to come out during the holiday season, but I'm all for releasing children from poverty in Jesus name. As you know, these correspondence kits are available outside of the giveways when you make a $10 donation to Compassion. This weekend only, I will send you 2 correspondence kits for each $10 donation you make. Kinda like BOGO free! 

So read my post below about the new Christmas Gift Catalog and start shopping. Then email me proof of your donation and which kits you would like.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...