Monday, May 21, 2012

Watch This, Then Let Me Know What You Think

If you have an hour this week, I would encourage you to watch THIS. It's a sermon/talk given by Francis Chan that addresses our response, as Christians, to a world full of people in need.


Then please come back and let me know what you think.

I'm sure you'll have an emotional response right away, but give yourself some time to think about it, and then come back here so we can have a conversation.

If the link above isn't working, here is the web address...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35157373/Chan/14_Francis%20Chan.mp4

***If that's still not working and you really want to see this, email me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll email you the link. I'm not sure why these aren't working for some.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...