Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kisses from Katie

 I read a book this weekend - I couldn't put it down. It's such a remarkable story of one young woman's journey in loving and serving Jesus.


If you haven't heard of Katie Davis, I encourage you to read more about her by reading her blog, The Journey,  and visiting the website of her ministry, Amazima. I've been reading her blog for a couple years, but never knew the whole story. Now I do.



Since first going to Uganda four years ago, she has adopted 13 beautiful young girls, started a ministry that allows more than 400 children to get an education and regular, nutritious meals and helps Karimojong women earn a living by making gorgeous necklaces.

You can watch this little video clip to hear from Katie herself....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...