Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our Compassion

Have you joined OurCompassion?
images-3
Do you know what OurCompassion is?
OurCompassion is a cause-driven social network, dedicated to connecting those driven to release children from poverty…in Jesus’ name!
Now, I’m not a social networking guru. I don’t have a facebook account, nor do I tweet. But I DO enjoy the connections I have made at OurCompassion.
There are groups to join, friends to meet, journals to read (and write) and much more. You can find friends based on where your own sponsored child live and attend Compassion projects. You can find friends based on where you live. You can even find friends who share common desires for specific causes.
images-2
If you have not checked it out, I encourage you to do so today.
If you are already a member, leave a comment telling us how it has helped you as a sponsor and/or advocate. And if we aren’t already friends, be sure to add me as a friend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...