Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Ornaments

Just when I think I might be done posting I get inspired! I was sitting here making our annual "ornaments" and thought I should share the idea in case anyone else wants to do it. In fact, I think I adopted this idea from Hannah last year.

We've always tried to include our sponsored kids when it comes to Christmas ornaments, but as our sponsored family has grown, we've had to find new ways to incorporate them into our Christmas decorations.

I used the app piZap to add borders to our kids' photos and then printed them out on cardstock. I cut the photos out and each day we'll add one to our world map and pray specifically for that child. It's a fun way to concentrate on each child and count down to Christmas. You can easily space the children out so that you finish by Christmas. If you have oodles of kids, then you'll do more than one a day. If you have 4 kids, you can do one a week. Ours comes out to just about one a day (with a few extra).



Another fun idea is to create a collage to use as a holiday greeting or on social media. Last year I arranged ours into tree.



This year I made a couple different grids.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...