Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Pinterest Contest

There is a lot of social networking stuff I don't do.

I'm not on Facebook.

I don't Tweet.

And, until recently, I didn't Pin.


Until recently I couldn't get a Pinterest account without having a Facebook or Twitter account. But finally, a couple weeks ago, I was invited to join Pinterest through my email address. Finally I could see what all the fuss was about.

I have to be honest, I haven't spent too much time pinning stuff. But when the latest blogging assignment came from Compassion blogging headquarters about a Pinterest contest, I was pretty thankful  that I had my Pinterest account.

Compassion has spelled out all the rules and details for this contest right HERE. You'll need to go to their blog and submit your entry anyway, so head on over there for the details.

But before you leave my blog and get caught up pinning, let me tell you why you should even bother with this.

The winners receive a pretty cool prize. Call this "pinning for a purpose". You see, 10 separate, pinning, winning sponsors will receive a $25 gift for their sponsored child. And 5 separate, pinning, winning sponsors will receive a $100 gift for their sponsored child.

With this contest you can actually win a gift for your sponsored child. Very cool.

Now get going....start pinning!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...