Friday, March 11, 2011

Do a Happy Dance

I think my friend Michelle created the happy dance. A happy dance is simply the surge of joy that runs through your body when you find a letter from your sponsored child in your mailbox.

Today I'm suggesting you literally do a "happy dance" with your family when a letter arrives. I'm pretty sure our sponsored children get excited when they get letters from us.

Here's a demonstration of my girls doing a happy dance after finding two letters in our mailbox today....


For us, doing a happy dance makes receiving letters a shared experience. We get excited to open the letters up and hear what our sponsored kids have to say.

Do you celebrate when you receive a letter?

3 comments:

  1. our kids watch the mail every day for letters from our kids. So when one comes they are very excited! Especially to receive ones from the child they personally write to (or draw for). Spontaneous dancing is a great response to hearing from these precious friends of ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do BUT not as cute as your 2 cuties!!!!! I read my letters to everyone that comes to visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...