Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Children Just Like Me

The book Children Just Like Me by Barnabas and Anabel Kindersely features children from all over the world. It is a great way for our children to learn about children in other countries.

Children are featured from the following Compassion countries:
Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Ghana, Tanzania, Ethiopia, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia.

There are some companion books that go along with this. A book about Celebrations and a sticker book.

There is also a free printable notebooking page to go along with this book at Homeschool Creations. Just click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I did a happy dance when I found this book at a thrift for 10 cents!
    Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations has a notebooking page that goes along with that book as well as some other great geography pages for some of these countries: http://homeschoolcreations.com/Geography.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my copy at a thrift store, too - only I paid $1.99.

    I am linking to Joanne's blog in tomorrow's post about India, but I will add a link to this notebooking page. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...