Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bloggers to Tanzania

Compassion Bloggers: Tanzania 2012

He's doing it again. Shaun Groves has assembled another team of bloggers and is taking them to see the work of Compassion first hand. This time they are headed to Tanzania (that's in Africa in case you are wondering).

You better stock up on kleenex or whatever you use to wipe those tears and sniffles away. These trips are often tear jerkers. 

I'll have this handy dandy widget over on the side of my blog so you can easily access the blogs of all the bloggers. I'll also list them individually so you can see specifically when blogger makes a new post.

Often these are posts that are appropriate to share with our children, and it gives them a glimpse into the country where their sponsored child might live. I am hoping to be able to share lots of photos and stories with my own girls so they can connect with our child Joseph, who lives in Tanzania.

If you do sponsor a child in Tanzania, it might also be a good time to check out my "country expert" post and use some of the resources I've got listed. I personally love the Elizabeti books by Stephanie Stuve-Boden. We'll be getting a bunch of these books from our library again. 

Since there will be so much good stuff to read, I probably won't post much here next week. Then again, it might be a good time for some more giveaways, so be sure to check in every now and then. And next Friday (May 11th) will be the final letter from Judith - it's one you won't want to miss!

Happy reading.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...