Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Guest Post ~ Casey Snyder

A thank you letter to my sponsor child's mother

I  love getting letters from my kids and learning all about their lives and family. This mother's day I felt led to thank all of my compassion children's mothers for raising such a beautiful sweet child.

I made a card to send to each child to give to their mothers. I put the little note on the front and included a picture of their child on the inside.




"I wanted to thank you for raising such a beautiful sweet child. I feel truly blessed to sponsor, correspond, and get to know and love your child. I pray you have a blessed Mother’s Day with all your children. Wishing you God’s unending favor, kindness, and love this Mother’s Day."
 ~ With Love, Casey Snyder


Casey is mom to two daughters and blogs at Grace.Faith.Compassion. She and her family began sponsoring their first child in November of 2013 and have added 24 correspondent kids to their Compassion family.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...