Thursday, May 19, 2011

Country Expert - Honduras

While my husband was in Honduras on a mission trip last week, my girls and I learned about Honduras.

images-2

Compassion’s work in Honduras began in 1974. Currently more than 39.900 children participate in more than 165 child development centers.

images

**Disclaimer: I have previewed many of these books and resources, but not all. Please use your own discretion when sharing these with your family.

Books:



Websites:




You Tube:

images-1

Free Printables:

Do you sponsor a child in Honduras? If so, please leave a comment telling us about your precious one.

To view my other country expert posts, go HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Our first Compassion child is from Honduras, and we began sponsoring her in May of 2005... 6 years ago this month!

    Once I became an Advocate for Compassion, Honduras was the first country I visited. We met our Compassion child, and added another after a home visit to a child's home.

    My blog has several posts about our trip, all under the Honduras label. The trip took place in June/July of 2010. Here is the link:

    http://compassioncan.blogspot.com/search/label/Honduras -- Some of these are from after our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, JD - thank you for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... so appreciate you. Loved reading this.

    So encouraging to read your story, JD story, Michelle's story... etc. Just starting this advocate journey and ... it is a bit scarey at times. I am thankful for all of your help and love.

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...