Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Final Letter From Luis - and photos!


Our Luis in El Salvador graduated from the Compassion program a couple months ago. I've been (patiently) waiting for a final letter and yesterday it finally arrived!

Dear sponsors,
God bless you. I greet you with much affection. Thank God I am in good health. This letter is to tell you that I have finished my time in the project of Compassion. Thank God and you, during my time in the project, I have received medical and dental checkups, clinic exams, Christian education that help me me a lot in my life to be a different person. I also received gifts that you sent me with your beautiful letters. I learnt a lot in the computing and pinata making workshops. This would have not been possible without your help and grace of God; you will be always on my prayers. I tell you that my dream is to continue to study and become a professional in computers. I ask God to help me to go on and keep in his paths, as he is the only who can help us. I ask you to keep me on your prayers so that God will guide my life. Am sending you some pictures as memories. Thanks for supporting me and being present in my life. I say goodbye and thank you for all your support. I hope you can support another child in need.
 
With much love, Luis






to read more about our sponsorship of Luis, head HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...