Friday, December 26, 2014

Announcements....

announcement #1
sponsors needed

I may have mentioned a time or two that I'm soon headed to Nicaragua with my mom to meet our four sponsored children (who all attend the same project!) 

Between now and my departure, I'm looking for sponsors for the following children...


Top left: Ricardo Ezequiel ~ born April 11, 2005

Top right: Josue David ~ born July 2, 2008  *priority (has been waiting 9 months)

Bottom left: Kassandra Victoria ~ born April 22, 2002  *priority (has been waiting 7 months)

Bottom right: Ana Jubelki ~ born October 27, 2004


Ricardo, Josue, and Kassandra all attend NI 132. Ana attends NI 111 (the project my children attend and the project I'll be visiting).

If you'd like to sponsor one of these cuties, let me know and I'll get you connected. I'd also be happy to take a small gift with me for your newly sponsored child.



announcement #2

On Monday, December 29th I'll be hosting a "Year in Review" link up here. You can format it anyway you'd like, but the idea is to highlight how God blessed you through child sponsorship in 2014. Let's list our joys, share them with one another and give God the glory for this powerful ministry. 


announcement #3

Our monthly "Joy Dare" link up will post on December 31st as usual. Hope to see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...