Monday, December 23, 2013

My top 10 posts of 2013

I had fun going back through my posts to put this together. Here are somethings I discovered.
  • This year I wrote 195 posts...196 if you count this one.
  • I didn't have a single guest post in 2013...something I need to change in 2014!
  • We didn't do a book read-through.
  • I started a couple series (What to Write, 31 days of Compassion and Compassion Joy Dare.
I decided to choose my personal favorites from each series and or link up I participated in. I also included the post with the most reads that was written this year, and then chose a few other favorites.

Without further ado, here are the 10 posts I'm highlighting, in no particular order:

1.  The most popular post - What to Write ~ Family

2.  My favorite from the What to Write series.... You are a Prince / Princess

3.  My favorite from the 31 days of Compassion series....Partner Countries

4.  My favorite from the Compassion Joy Dare series....October Compassion Joys

5.  Blogger assignment....Speak Life to the Least of These

6.  Mail Call Monday....Thank You Wess!

7.  Scavenger hunt photos

8.  A Life Changed ~ Godfrey Miheso

9.  Maria Momojara Diamond

10. Water From a Billboard


Did you have a favorite post of mine from 2013? If so, I'd love to know. Also....I'd love to know what you'd like to see more of here in 2014.

Now it's your turn....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...