Friday, December 23, 2011

Parenting Wild Things ~ Embracing the Rumpus

Today's post is indirectly related to Compassion. It's not really about Compassion, but has to do with a fellow Compassion sponsor and blogger.

Jessica Bowman, from Bohemian Bowmans, has written an e-book called Parenting Wild Things.

For only $4.99 you can download the book and learn how to get your wild things under control. That might not be an actual promise of the book, but it sounds good and might make you go buy it.

In all honesty, I haven't read this book (yet). But I have been reading Jessica's blog for quite some time and she's got some really good stuff to say. Also, as the mother of four children (three of whom are boys) she's got some major parenting experience and I trust we can all learn something from her.

So treat yourself this Christmas - go get a copy of her book and spend some time with it. I think she's got some interactive challenges coming in the new year for us that are based on the chapters in her book.

You can learn more by going to Jessica's blog or the book's website or the book's facebook page.

So many options.

UPDATE: I did read this book....I devoured it as one would their favorite dessert. It's fantastic with so much wisdom and humility. I am looking forward to going through it again - more slowly - savoring each chapter.  I highly, highly, highly recommend you get a copy of this book.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...